Buy Allen & Heath dLive CDM32 Mix Rack
Allen & Heath dLive CDM32 Mix Rack is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a dLive CDM32 Mix Rack price below.
Request dLive CDM32 Mix Rack Price
Buy Allen & Heath dLive CDM32 Mix RackOur best UK Allen & Heath dLive CDM32 Mix Rack prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Allen & Heath dLive CDM32 Mix RackYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Allen & Heath dLive CDM32 Mix Rack. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
The MixRack is the heart of any dLive system. It houses the XCVI processing core complete with audio I/O, control and audio networking ports. It is typically connected to a dLive Surface, but can also be controlled at the same time as or even without a Surface using a laptop or iPad, Allen & Heath IP remotes or third party controllers via TCP/IP.
The full 128 channels can be used by adding DX expanders or digital sources.
dLive CDM32 Features
- 32 mic/line inputs, 16 line outputs
- 96kHz sample rate
- 128 Input Channels with full processing
- 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
- Configurable 64 bus architecture (group, FX, aux, matrix, mains), Multiple PFLs, LR, LCR and up to 5.1 mains mode
- 24 DCAs
- 16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns
- Connection hub including gigaACE gigabit link to Surface, 2x DX links for I/O expansion, I/O Port – 128 ch 96 kHz, Dedicated ME-1 48kHz port, 2x Network ports, and Wordclock BNC I/O.
- Built-in signal generator and RTA
- Reversible rack ears design