Buy Allen & Heath D Live Dm32 Mix Rack
Allen & Heath dLive DM32 MixRack is available to buy from Adlib in the UK.
About Allen & Heath dLive DM32 MixRack
The DM32 MixRack is the heart of a dLive system. It includes 32 mic/line inputs, 16 line outputs and can be controlled with a dLive Surface, laptop or iPad, Allen & Heath IP remotes or third party controllers. Read More
Buy Allen & Heath dLive DM32 MixRackOur best UK Allen & Heath dLive DM32 MixRack prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Allen & Heath dLive DM32 MixRackYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Allen & Heath dLive DM32 MixRack. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
The DM32 is the smallest of the dLive MixRack sizes available but all include the same mix engine - the only difference is the number of analogue inputs and outputs.
Main dLive DM32 Features
- 32 mic/line inputs
- 16 line outputs
- XCVI 160×64 FPGA core with 96kHz sample rate, variable bit-depth for ultimate precision and noise performance, virtually infinite mix headroom thanks to 96bit accumulator, and class leading, ultra-low latency < 0.7ms.
- 128 Input Channels with full processing
- 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
- Configurable 64 bus architecture (group, FX, aux, matrix, mains). LR, LCR and up to 5.1 mains mode & multiple PFLs.
- 16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns
- 16 DCAs
- Built-in signal generator and RTA
- New preamp design for extra transparency
- Unique Active PAD circuit for consistent performance with any source
- Connection hub featuring: dual redundant GigaACE gigabit link to surface, 2 redundant DX links for I/O expansion, 3 I/O Ports (128ch 96kHz each), dedicated ME-1 48kHz port, 2 network ports, and wordclock BNC I/O.
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supply
- Flush front panel with ultra quiet fan
- Reversible rack ears design
- 3 Year Warranty