Buy Allen & Heath D Live Dm48 Mix Rack
Allen & Heath dLive DM48 MixRack is available to buy from Adlib in the UK.
About Allen & Heath dLive DM48 MixRack
The DM48 MixRack is the heart of a dLive system. It includes 48 mic/line inputs, 24 line outputs and can be controlled with a dLive Surface, laptop or iPad, Allen & Heath IP remotes or third party controllers. Read More
Buy Allen & Heath dLive DM48 MixRackOur best UK Allen & Heath dLive DM48 MixRack prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Allen & Heath dLive DM48 MixRackYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Allen & Heath dLive DM48 MixRack. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
Three sizes of dLive MIxRack are available and each features the same mix engine. The only difference between the three sizes is the number of analogue inputs and outputs.
All models work with the full 128 channels but adding DX expanders or patching digital sources.
dLive DM48 Features
- 48 mic/line inputs
- 24 line outputs
- XCVI 160×64 FPGA core with 96kHz sample rate, variable bit-depth for ultimate precision and noise performance, virtually infinite mix headroom thanks to 96bit accumulator, and class leading, ultra-low latency < 0.7ms.
- 128 Input Channels with full processing
- 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
- Configurable 64 bus architecture (group, FX, aux, matrix, mains). LR, LCR and up to 5.1 mains mode & multiple PFLs.
- 16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns
- 16 DCAs
- Built-in signal generator and RTA
- New preamp design for extra transparency
- Unique Active PAD circuit for consistent performance with any source
- Connection hub featuring: dual redundant GigaACE gigabit link to surface, 2 redundant DX links for I/O expansion, 3 I/O Ports (128ch 96kHz each), dedicated ME-1 48kHz port, 2 network ports, and wordclock BNC I/O.
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supply
- Flush front panel with ultra quiet fan
- Reversible rack ears design
- 3 Year Warranty