L-Acoustics LA4X Amplified Controller
L-Acoustics LA4X is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a LA4X price below.
Request LA4X Price
About L-Acoustics LA4X
The LA4X is an amplified controller based on a 4-input by 4-output architecture. With LA4X, L-Acoustics speakers can get all the benefits of self-powered speakers, while keeping the versatility of the separated amplification approach.Read More
Buy L-Acoustics LA4XOur best UK L-Acoustics LA4X prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo L-Acoustics LA4XYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of L-Acoustics LA4X. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
In high-end installation projects, the LA4X can drive active systems, up to K2, for maximum power headroom and the best possible performances. With one transducer section per output channel and the independent DSP treatment of each loudspeaker enclosure, this approach brings maximum discretisation with a one-to-one-to-one link, from input-to-processing-to-enclosure.
For applications requiring a high count of loudspeaker enclosures with optimised cost of amplification, the LA4X can efficiently operate as a conventional amplified controller driving speakers in parallel from its four amplification channels, with the added benefit of the 4 inputs when using passive loudspeaker enclosures.
L-Acoustics LA4X Key Features
- Loudspeaker amplification, 96 kHz/32 bit DSP, Ethernet network
- 4 channel class D amplification fed by 4 inputs (analogue or AES/EBU)
- Green SMPS power supply with PFC
- 4 x 1000 W power at 8 or 4 ohms for 200 ms
- EQ station with 11 EQ (IIR/FIR) filters and 1000 ms delay per output
- Air absorption compensation filter
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Comprehensive L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- 5 second start-up time
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring