L-Acoustics P1 Processor Price UK - Buy or Hire from Adlib
L-Acoustics P1 Processor is available to buy or hire from Adlib in the UK. Request a P1 Processor price below.
Request P1 Processor Price
About L-Acoustics P1 Processor
The P1 Processor is available to buy or hire from Adlib in the UK. It is ideal for use in a range of professional audio applications including:
- As a FOH processor for console selection and guest EQ.
- For integrating other platforms including providing additional processing for L-Acoustiscs powered systems like L-Acoustics 112p.
- As an audio bridge & signal distribution platform with 20 inputs and 18 outputs including analog, AES/EBU, and AVB.
- As a platform for multi-microphone measurement with temperature and humidity acquisition and temperature/humidity probe.
- As a time-aligned, redundant, AVB-AES/EBU-Analog signal distribution system.
Buy L-Acoustics P1 ProcessorOur best UK L-Acoustics P1 Processor prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Hire L-Acoustics P1 ProcessorOur best UK L-Acoustics P1 Processor hire prices are not published online. Request a rental price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo L-Acoustics P1 ProcessorYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of L-Acoustics P1 Processor. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
Key features of the L-Acoustics P1 Processor include:
- EQ station with delay and dynamics processing
- Multi-mic acoustic measurement platform
- Bridging of ABV, AES/EBU, and analogue audio<
- Full integration with LA Network Manager
- Time-aligned redundant signal distribution
- Offline delay finder and EQ
- 20 x 18 architecture
P1 Processor I/O and DSP Configuration
20 Inputs including:
- 4 mic/line inputs with switchable +48 V phantom power and low pass filter
- 4 analogue line inputs with premium A/D conversion
- 4 AWS/EBU inputs with big-quality sample rate converter
- One AVB listener capable of retrieving eight audio channels from one stream (6 channels available when the media player is enabled)
18 Outputs including:
- 4 analogue line outputs with premium A/D conversion
- 4 AES/EBU outputs
- One AVB Talker capable of sending eight audio channels in one stream (depending on configuration - restrictions apply in measurement mode)
- 1 stereo headphone output
- Dual DSP Core
- 32-bit floating point processing at 96 kHz
- Matrix mixing of 20 inputs to 4 independent DSP busses with EQ and Dynamics processing
- Cue bus
- Direct routing to any of the 18 outputs
- Signal generator
- Media player
- Gain, Mute, Polarity
- Delay up to 4000 ms
- 16 EQ filters
- Dynamics processing