Buy Midas Dl231
Midas DL231 is available to buy from Adlib in the UK.
About Midas DL231
The DL231 is a 24 Input, 24 output active microphone splitter with 2 Independent Midas microphone preamplifiers per Input.
The DL231 combines the warmth and authenticity of analogue circuitry with the precision and agility of state-of-the-art digital techniques. Extreme care has been taken in the planning and execution of the PCB layout to maintain exceptional grounding and analogue/digital separation.Read More
Midas DL321 Features
- 2 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers per input with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2 dual redundant AES50 network ports with independent phase-locked loop synchronisation
- 24 electronically balanced output channels can be sourced from microphone preamplifiers or AES50 ports
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.