Buy or Hire Shure ULXD4D Receiver in the UK
Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver is available to buy or hire from Adlib in the UK. Request a ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver price below.
Request ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver Price
Buy Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless ReceiverOur best UK Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Hire Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless ReceiverOur best UK Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver hire prices are not published online. Request a rental price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless ReceiverYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Shure ULXD4d Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
The Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit. Rugged, yet lightweight and compact, the all-metal chassis houses two independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and receiver outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units easily can share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante™ digital networking allows multiple channels of audio to be transmitted and received over a single Ethernet cable. When more compatible frequencies over shorter distances, High Density mode can be enabled to dramatically increase the number of available open frequencies.
With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4D is truly generations ahead of any other dual digital receiver in its class, and brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
- Two receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Dante™ digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench® 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- AMX/Crestron® control
- AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager compatible
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas