Buy Soundcraft Ui24 R
Soundcraft Ui24R is available to buy from Adlib in the UK.
Buy Soundcraft Ui24ROur best UK Soundcraft Ui24R prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Soundcraft Ui24RYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Soundcraft Ui24R. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
It delivers flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability—all in a streamlined design.
The system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, making it possible to control mixing and multi-track recording wirelessly from anywhere in the venue. With renowned HARMAN signal processing, Studer-designed preamps and much more—from the studio to the stage, Soundcraft Ui24R is the ultimate system for artists, venues and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound.
Control Ui24R from the device of your choice (tablet, phone, PC, Mac) via iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers, without installing apps. Onboard dual-band WiFi ensures you (and up to 9 members of the band) can always stay in control without relying on an independent router or the venue’s WiFi. Musicians can adjust their individual mix on stage while the FOH engineer optimises the audience experience.
Ui24R is more than just a complete mixing system—it’s also a top-notch recording tool. Enjoy peace of mind with dual-path, multi-track recording of all 22 inputs and your stereo mix, directly to a USB storage drive AND a connected computer. The multi-channel USB audio interface also makes it easy to integrate the Ui24R into your recording studio for production work with your favourite DAW.
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design